Thursday, March 2, 2017
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CT | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm MT | 10:00 am – 11:00am PT
Provided by CDC's Elimination of Perinatal HIV Transmission Stakeholders Group
- William Short, MD, MPH, AAHIVS, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
WITH DISCUSSION AND COMMENTARY BY:
- Lynne Mofenson, MD, Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and
- Hugh Tilson, MD, DrPH, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
At the end of this webinar, participants will:
- Describe three objectives of the Antiretroviral Pregnancy Registry (APR).
- List two key findings from analysis of APR data.
- Describe four steps to report a drug exposure to the APR.
**Continuing education credit for this webinar is available. For more information, see flyer.**