Webinar occurred on October 27, 2015; 1:00–2:30 pm EDT; Recording and pre-/post-assessment tests are no longer available for this webinar
Treatment 102: Resistance, Drug Interactions and HIV Guidelines was the fifth in our eight-week webinar series that offers women living with HIV capacity building and training on HIV disease and treatment advocacy. During this webinar, participants received an overview of HIV science by prominent speakers including:
- Resistance and Drug Interactions, LaTrischa Miles, founder, GRACE of Kansas City; co-founder, Positive Women's Network; treatment adherence coordinator, Kansas City CARE Clinic
- HIV Treatment Guidelines, Ben Young, MD, PhD, senior vice president/chief medical officer, International Association of Providers of AIDS Care
- Krista Martel, executive director, The Well Project
- Vanessa Johnson, co-owner, Ribbon Consultant Group
- Linda Scruggs, co-owner, Ribbon Consultant Group
Want more information on this webinar topic or want to share in your community? The content used to create this webinar is largely based on fact sheets found on The Well Project’s website. In order to assist you in your development as an HIV advocate, we have also created PDF slide sets for the fact sheets you can download and use to disseminate this information to others. Please note that the information in The Well Project’s fact sheets and PDF slides are reviewed and updated regularly, so please check back often to make sure you have the most recent version when using as an educational tool.