Together we can change the tide of the epidemic...one woman at a time!
Thank you for your support! Your generous donation will enable us to continue our efforts to change the course of the AIDS pandemic through a unique and comprehensive focus on women and girls. Since 2002, The Well Project has focused on three critical gaps related to women and HIV: information access, community support, and targeted research. Your dollars enable us to:
- Help women overcome the inequalities, barriers, and stigma that contribute to the HIV epidemic among women
- Provide easy-to-understand, accurate, current information on HIV/AIDS for women and girls, on more than 150 medical, personal, and cultural topics
- Provide a unique global support community enabling women and girls with HIV to share their stories and experiences in a safe space
- Be a thoughtleader and influencer in shaping the agenda to address the gaps and challenges in HIV research among women
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing across disciplines and institutions
Why should I donate?
How is my donation used?
Can I make a donation using a credit card?
Can I mail a personal check?
Can I donate stock?
Is my donation tax deductible?
Where can I read more about The Well Project?
The Well Project relies on the kindness of individual donors, private foundations, and corporations to fund our programs and initiatives. With your support we will help inform research related to women and HIV, promote better standards of care, further public awareness and education, and most importantly, connect people in search of a trusted, supportive, and protected environment. Without your assistance it would not be possible for us to meet these goals.
Your donation will support the following initiatives:
- Ongoing updates to trusted, widely accessed fact sheets on 150 topics related to HIV and women and girls, including prevention
- Localization of our resources (providing key content in multiple languages and in culturally-relevant language) to better serve our global audience
- Expansion of features increasing social connectivity through website and A Girl Like Me
- Advancement of HIV treatment and clinical/prevention research on women and girls
- Improved measurement of program impactAdvocacy development to increase number of women involved in the decision-making process of research, trials, and guideline development
We kindly invite you to join us by making a secure, online credit card donation to The Well Project via the PayPal button below.
If you prefer to make a donation by sending a personal check, please fill out and mail our Charitable Contribution Form along with your donation.
The procedure to transfer stock to The Well Project is very simple. Just sign a letter of authorization for your broker to transfer the stock. You will need to provide your broker with our Clearing House and Account numbers. To obtain the account numbers needed, please email Kelly Womack directly at email@example.com or call her at 888-616-9355 ext 3.
The Well Project, Inc is a 501c3 Not-For-Profit Corporation. Your donation may be fully tax deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor to determine if you are eligible to take this tax deduction.
If you would like to read additional information about our organization, please visit the Who We Are section of the site. If you would like to receive e-newsletter updates about our organization, please take a couple of minutes to join our mailing list.