Melinated Moms is a MOM Profit™ – a community-centered women empowerment social enterprise supporting moms and women to become better versions of themselves through advocacy, education, awareness and entrepreneurship.
We provide support for our community by creating opportunities for moms and women across the Melinated Spectrum to connect, engage and empower each other with the right support behind them.
We primarily work with non profit organizations and agencies to create equitable opportunities through health and wellness, public policy awareness and community engagement events.
Fall 2022 Events and Speaking Engagements
- Seeds of Sisterhood Fundraising Brunch – New Jersey – Saturday, October 29, 2022 – 10:30am ET
- Black Mamas Matter Alliance Black Maternal Health Conference (featured speaker) – Washington, DC, and virtual – September 17-18, 2022
- Mom Congress (featured speaker) – Washington, DC – September 18-20, 2022
- Congressional Black Caucus Conference (featured panelist) – September 28 – October 2, 2022
- SOCAP Conference (pitch competition) – San Francisco, CA – October 17-20, 2022