Welcome to The Well Project community! We are excited to host a space where women and girls living with HIV from around the world come together to share information and engage in discussion. To ensure that this online community is a safe, productive space, we encourage you to read our Community Guidelines below. For more information on how to use the features offered in this our community, please read our Overview/FAQs.
Have fun and feel free to
- Post and share your thoughts, concerns, and questions: Have something to say or put out there? Let your voice be heard! Talking about what is on your mind is a great way to start a conversation, make new connections, and gather information from fresh perspectives.
- Instant chat with other online members: The chat feature, which you can find at the bottom right-hand corner of the page, allows you to chat instantly with other online members either privately one-on-one or in a group chat.
- Be open, honest, and respectful: This community is intended to foster meaningful and honest interactions. Diversity shines here. It is important to be respectful of others’ contributions and aware that members are from all over the world and from different backgrounds than your own.
Please be respectful of The Well Project community. We ask that you NOT
- Harass, insult, or troll members of the community: It is recognized that everyone is entitled to an opinion, but this community is for encouraging support. Language deemed to be abusive or offensive will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Comments posted deliberately to disrupt threads or throw discussions off-track will also not be tolerated.
- Post inappropriate content: Members of the community vary in age, belief systems, and cultural identity. Be responsible and sensitive in selecting shared language, photos, documents, and links. If you have to ask, “Is this appropriate?” then it most likely is not. Again, no discriminatory comments regarding gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, or political beliefs will be tolerated. Note that discussion of illegal activity is also inappropriate.
- Post spam. There will be no room for unsolicited promotions: This is a community where you can express yourself, receive feedback, and make friends. Unrelated promotion of yourself or products does not cultivate a social environment and is not permitted.
We reserve the right to remove any posting that we find inappropriate, offensive, or off-topic. Those who do not follow the guidelines will be removed from the community and suspend membership. If at any time you feel threatened or unsafe, please bring it to our attention by contacting us.