Stay up to date!
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter and get the latest info in your inbox.
Browse through our Newsletter archives below:
- December 15, 2020: Please Help The Well Project Grow + New Special Edition Merch Available!
- December 1, 2020: World AIDS Day-Expert Consensus Statement to Advance Efforts Around Infant Feeding Among Women and Other Birthing Parents Living w/HIV in the US & CA
- November 23, 2020: The Well Project Annual Fundraising Drive: Leading with Community
- October 21, 2020: New Leadership Exchange with Masonia Traylor and Vignetta Charles, PhD + Get Out the Vote! #GOTV
- September 15, 2020: The Well Project 2019 Annual Report - Virtual Connection, Real Impact
- August 20, 2020: Thrilled to Launch The Well Project Leadership Exchange + Spotlight on Heather O'Connor about Breastfeeding and HIV
- August 6, 2020: Spotlights on Porchia Dees and Linda Scruggs + Observations from AIDS 2020
- July 7, 2020: Spotlights on CAB member Ci Ci Covin and board member Vignetta Charles!
- June 5, 2020: Honoring and Listening to Women Long-Term Survivors on HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day #HLTSAD
- May 19, 2020: Coping with the COVID-19 Pandemic + Stay Well at Home with Aryah Lester
- April 21, 2020: Know your Chakras? Tune in Wednesday for #staywellathome with Wanona! + COVID-19 Resources
- March 13, 2020: Getting Through COVID-19 Together (Virtually) - The Importance of our Online Support Community
- March 2, 2020: The Well Project Unplugged: Let's Talk About Women and HIV - Register Today! #NWGHAAD
- February 7, 2020: The Well Project Community Members Speak Out on National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (#NBHAAD)