Stay up to date!
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter and get the latest info in your inbox.
Browse through our Newsletter archives below:
- December 1, 2023: Unexpected: Documentary Uplifting Black Women Living with HIV Available on Hulu on World AIDS Day!
- November 8, 2023: Please Donate and Support The Well Project's Annual Fundraising Drive!
- November 2, 2023: WRI 2023: Optimizing the Behavioral Health and Overall Well-being of Women Living with and Vulnerable to HIV
- September 5, 2023: Join The Well Project at USCHA + New "Hearts and Minds of The Well Project": Tonia Poteat
- July 27, 2023: New "Hearts and Minds of The Well Project": Dawn Averitt, Richard Averitt, and Judy Auerbach, PhD
- June 26, 2023: A Girl Like Me LIVE - Pride Edition: Women, Sexuality, and HIV with Ci Ci Covin and Marnina Miller
- May 31, 2023: More "Hearts and Minds of The Well Project" + Perinatal HIV Roundtable on 6/2!
- April 18, 2023: Hearts and Minds of The Well Project: Abosede "Bose" Oladayo + Reporting from The International Workshop on HIV & Women
- March 13, 2023: Register now for 'Unexpected' short documentary screening on 3/15 at 12 pm ET in honor of #NWGHAAD
- February 1, 2023: Breaking: Sweeping Updates to HIV and Infant Feeding Guidelines in the US
- January 27, 2023: More Hearts & Minds of The Well Project + Top 10 Blogs of 2022!