Stay up to date!
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter and get the latest info in your inbox.
Browse through our Newsletter archives below:
- June 24, 2021: New WRI Issue Brief: Women and HIV in the Current US Climate: Opportunities and Challenges in Policy and Research
- May 25, 2021: NEW Program! A Girl Like Me LIVE starting June 2nd! Announcing new bi-weekly series by and for women living with and impacted by HIV
- April 22, 2021: The Well Project Reporting from CROI 2021 + Spotlight on Marissa Gonzalez
- March 4, 2021: As We See It: Wisdom and the Unique Experiences of Women Born with HIV - #NWGHAAD
- February 1, 2021: Exciting News for 2021! The Well Project Announces Important Additions to Board of Directors and Team
- December 15, 2020: Please Help The Well Project Grow + New Special Edition Merch Available!
- December 1, 2020: World AIDS Day-Expert Consensus Statement to Advance Efforts Around Infant Feeding Among Women and Other Birthing Parents Living w/HIV in the US & CA
- November 23, 2020: The Well Project Annual Fundraising Drive: Leading with Community
- October 21, 2020: New Leadership Exchange with Masonia Traylor and Vignetta Charles, PhD + Get Out the Vote! #GOTV
- September 15, 2020: The Well Project 2019 Annual Report - Virtual Connection, Real Impact
- August 20, 2020: Thrilled to Launch The Well Project Leadership Exchange + Spotlight on Heather O'Connor about Breastfeeding and HIV
- August 6, 2020: Spotlights on Porchia Dees and Linda Scruggs + Observations from AIDS 2020
- July 7, 2020: Spotlights on CAB member Ci Ci Covin and board member Vignetta Charles!
- June 5, 2020: Honoring and Listening to Women Long-Term Survivors on HIV Long-Term Survivors Awareness Day #HLTSAD