The 2019 HIV League Scholarship Application is now open, where we will find multiple HIV League Scholars who will each receive a scholarship award.
Applications are due January 31st, 2019
Below are the eligibility criteria to apply to be an HIV League Scholar:
- You are living with HIV
- You have an unweighted GPA of at least 2.5
- You are going to an institution of higher education in the United States or a United States territory. American citizenship is not a requirement.
The different types of scholarships we have available are below:
- 2 year $7,000 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $3,500 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $1,500 scholarship for a part-time student
Applications are due January 31st, 2019.
If you have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to email us or call us at 828-467-4025.