via HIV League
The HIV League Scholarship is the only national scholarship for students living with HIV, and we are accepting applications for the 2022 round until January 31st at 11:59PM Eastern Time.
Below are the criteria for an individual to apply for the HIV League Scholarship:
- You are living with HIV/AIDS
- You will be enrolled in an institution of higher education as a full-time or part-time student for at least one year beginning with the Fall 2022 semester
- You are going to an institution of higher education in the United States or a United States territory. American citizenship is not a requirement
The different types of scholarships we have available are below:
- 2 year $7,000 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $3,500 scholarship for a full-time student
- 1 year $1,500 scholarship for a part-time student
We also want to highlight that we are dedicating, at the very least, $10,000 of scholarship monies to trans-identifying Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) who are students living with HIV. The Trans BIPOC HIV League Scholarship is a part of the regular HIV League Scholarship application, so just follow the regular application link if you are applying for this scholarship option.
Please find all of the materials you will need to apply at www.hivleague.org, www.hivleague.org/scholarship, or at the application link HERE. You can also view this WEBINAR to help guide you through the application process. This is highly suggested for you to view before applying.