June 2, 2023
3:00 pm ET | 12:00 pm PT
The HIV and Infant Feeding Guidelines at Six Months: Perspectives from National Leaders
Please join The Well Project and the National Clinician Consultation Center as we co-host the 2023 Annual Perinatal HIV Roundtable where our esteemed panelists will discuss how their organizations plan to adjust to, address, and implement the new HIV and infant feeding guidance.
- Understand national efforts to disseminate and implement updated infant feeding guidelines
- Demonstrate ways to incorporate the needs of people living with HIV into program and protocol development
- Discuss best practices in infant feeding across clinics and regions
- Connect with others who are facing similar challenges and opportunities in implementing infant feeding programs and protocols
- Laura Cheever, MD, ScM, Associate Administrator for HIV/AIDS Bureau Health Resources and Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Ciarra "Ci Ci" Covin, MS, Program Manager, The Well Project
- Antoinette Jones, Co-Executive Director of Dandelions, Inc., National Field Organizer, Positive Women's Network
- Judy Levison, MD, MPH, AAHIVS, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
- Leslie McGorman, Director of Public Policy, American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Heather O'Connor, Program Coordinator, The Reunion Project
- Natella Rakhmanina, MD, AAHIVS, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics at GWU's School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Director of the HIV Program at Children’s National Hospital in Washington, DC
Visit bit.ly/HIVInfantFeedingGuidelines to view the updated guidelines.