This page is created specially for Indian population living with HIV/AIDS, but ALL are welcome. India being a culturalized country and mainly orthodox, no one knows where to go, whom to ask/ approach in need of help/care/comfort. Thus here is this support group, where u will feel loved, cared, wanted and even increase your knowledge regarding the disease and help spread awareness that having HIV now is just like living with any other disease , i.e Plague and Typhoid that was once dreaded before.
Please be warned that this is only a support group, NOT a dating site.Before you join this group, few things has to be kept in mind :
1) This page is for everybody irrespective of caste, creed, religion living with HIV.
2) English or Hindi will be the preferable language to help other people also understand what is being written. Please restrict the use of local language as far as possible to help make people from other states feel the part of this group.
3) Any profanity use of words or derogatory remarks will not be tolerated. Avoid using curse words or gaalis.
4) Administrators of this group has sole rights to remove the post as he/she deems fit. The mail will be sent to the person exclaiming why it was removed, the person should hereby respect it keeping in mind the sensitivity of other people in the group.
5) Spammers and Denialists are hereby requested not to join. This page is NOT for advertising reasons. People seen with wrong cause/reason will be straightaway expelled/banned from this group.
6) Please avoid politicing this issue. Politics and Disease dont mix.
Rahuldas commented on Why ID(adhar card)...
in the India : HIV Support Group group