Webinar occurred on March 10, 2020; 12:30 - 2:00 pm ET
In honor of National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (#NWGHAAD), we presented The Well Project Unplugged: Let's Talk About Women and HIV, the first in our 2020 WATCH! webinar series.
This webinar touched on a number of important issues among women living with HIV, including stigma and self-stigma, balancing concurrent health conditions, accessing mental health services, self-care, and U=U. The Well Project's executive director Krista Martel presented select results from our survey, "Together We Are...Making an Impact" and moderated a discussion with several of our incredible community advisory board members.
Speakers and Panelists:
This webinar was co-moderated by:
- Krista Martel, Executive Director, The Well Project
- Olivia G. Ford, Managing Editor, The Well Project
Webinar Recording, Slides, and Chat Transcript
- Click here to download the PDF slides presented during the webinar
- Click here to view the webinar chat transcript
Additional Resources from The Well Project
- Fact Sheet: Undetectable Equals Untransmittable: Building Hope and Ending HIV Stigma
- Fact Sheet: Stigma and Discrimination Against Women Living with HIV
- A Girl Like Me Blog (to inquire about becoming a blogger, please click here)