- Graduate from college
- See my youngest son graduate from High School
- Have a photograph taken with My Entire Family (In Laws included) somewhere beautiful
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Help entrepreneurs in third world countries through ~ www.kiva.com
- Go to Italy
- Hike Machu Picchu ~ Peru
- Make a difference in someone else’s life
- Volunteer my time
- Go to Washington DC & see the White House
- Go to NY City and see a Broadway Show
- See the Statue of Liberty
- Go to the Hollywood Bowl
- Ride a mechanical bull
- Go white water rafting
- Go on a canopy tour (traverse between trees on a zip line)
- Start a snowball fight with complete strangers
- Do something that would make me feel uncomfortable
- Take voice lesions (singing)
- Lose weight (done Aug 2010) Maintain a healthy weight & start a exercise regimen
- Visit the Eiffel Tower at night
- Travel around San Francisco in a Cable Car
- Swim with sharks (done Oct 2007)
- Swim with dolphins
- Make someone speechless
- Build a sandcastle at the beach; like the ones you see on the television
- Meet the President of the United States
- Keep adding to this list and never stop!
Do you get our newsletter?
Sign up for our monthly Newsletter and get the latest info in your inbox.
Get basic information about a variety of approaches to treating the metabolic changes that may result from living with HIV or taking HIV drugs.
Lipodystrophy means abnormal fat changes. This article addresses treatments for fat loss, or lipoatrophy.