Webinar occurred on March 12, 2019; 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm EDT
In honor of National Women and Girls' HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (March 10), we presented Women, Gender, and Sexuality: Identity, Attraction, Connection, and Community, the first in our 2019 WATCH webinar series.
Sexuality and gender are complex, exciting topics to explore, and we are thrilled to be part of these overlapping conversations in the HIV community.
Speakers and Panelists:
- Dazon Dixon Diallo, founder and President of SisterLove, Inc., and a longtime sexuality educator
- Community Advisory Board members Gina Brown, Tiommi Jenae Luckett, and Maria Mejia
- Tiffany Marrero, social worker and sex-positive advocate
This webinar was co-moderated by:
- Krista Martel, Executive Director, The Well Project
- Olivia G. Ford, Consulting Editor, The Well Project
Webinar Recording, Slides, and Evaluation Survey
- Click here to download the PDF slides presented during the webinar
- Please take the webinar evaluation